who is about

Anything and everything goes, but please keep it clean

who is about

Postby Timboh81 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:00 pm

Hello who is still about then... got to get this whole thing back up and together again and most importantly get out in the wet brown stuff and get stuck/delayed

so whats on the agenda
for me Jack is now not so little.. Brax is catching him up fast.. getting Helens Pajero back on the road Helens Vit has been scraped YAY .. My Sj is still the same but it is having an addition off a tin top covering the cage incase off rollovers on rocks. which brings me nicely on to KORC the end off may bank holliday... we are going as in me and Helen with the Pajero (hence getting bk on the rd) and the sj on trailer

WHO IS UP FOR IT???
Timboh81

Re: who is about

Postby uncle muddy » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:14 pm

Now then young man, how the devil are you?

I'm still here just plodding along as normal, work has calmed down a little so getting back into the swing of things on the muddyzook front hence this place was resurrected.

I'll let you know about KORC as I have only today taken the spanners out since last time I was there in 2011 :roll:

UM
UM

Living the lifestyle and the brand name since '06
uncle muddy

Postby Timboh81 » Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:39 pm

I'm doing great atm. Itching to go out and play with the sj again been way to long. Let's the ball rolling again.
Timboh81

Postby andyw » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

hi tim, well i'm alive but not done much at all with the jimny since korc, just a couple of green laning sundays with the lads. jimny on sorn no mot and work to be done on it, just had shoulder op on right shoulder this time on the 5th of april so no messing about for around 3 months. i might as well sell the jimny to be honest if someone would buy it , it would need a trailer :-) :-)

glad things sound well with your family :-) and counting :clap: ;) ;)
My Jimny has more flex than me, old bones

Rust Never Sleeps
andyw

Postby andyw » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:07 pm

hi tim, well i'm alive but not done much at all with the jimny since korc, just a couple of green laning sundays with the lads. jimny on sorn no mot and work to be done on it, just had shoulder op on right shoulder this time on the 5th of april so no messing about for around 3 months. i might as well sell the jimny to be honest if someone would buy it , it would need a trailer :-) :-)

glad things sound well with your family :-) and counting :clap: ;) ;)
My Jimny has more flex than me, old bones

Rust Never Sleeps
andyw

Return to Chit Chat